How to completely delete Tinder acncout from your life


This (ApplyTechTricks) teaches you how to delete your Tinder account.
You can do this from both the Tinder mobile app and the Tinder website. Keep in mind that account deletion is permanent.
Delete Tinder account
Tinder
To delete your account for real, navigate to the Settings pane, select AppSettings, scroll down all the way to the bottom, and select Delete Account.

You'll then see a message that says "Account successfully deleted" if it worked.

  • Deleting the app does not delete your account.
  • Open Tinder
  • Tap the "Profile" icon.
  • Tap SETTINGS
  • Scroll down and tap Delete Account
  • Tap Delete My Account
  • Select a reason, then select a follow-up reason if prompted.
  • Tap Submit & Delete Account or DELETE MY ACCOUNT

Related problem or queries about Delete Tinder account.

Solve please see the link below

  • How do I delete my tinder account 2018?
  • How do I delete my tinder account and start over?
  • How do you delete tinder without logging in?
  • How do you delete tinder without the app?
  • Do you still show up on tinder if you delete the app?
  • How do I delete my tinder account without the app?
  • How do I permanently delete my tinder account?
  • How do you deactivate tinder?
  • Do you lose matches if you delete tinder?
  • Can you cancel a tinder subscription?
  • How do you cancel tinder subscription?
  • How do I unsubscribe from Tinder Gold Android?
  • How do I unsubscribe from tinder gold on Android?
  • How do I cancel my tinder Plus subscription on Android?
  • How do I cancel my tinder subscription and get a refund?
  • How do I deactivate tinder plus?
  • What is a tinder account?
  • How do I contact tinder customer service?
  • Can you get a refund on tinder?
  • Can I change my phone number on tinder?
If you have any queries or any other support please see the link below.

Comments